Campaign Executive, Glenfiddich - 6 month fixed term contract
|Category:||Commercial / Sales|
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to gain experience in a Brand and Customer Marketing environment coordinating a key campaign for the Glenfiddich team in 2017.
From day 1 you will be tasks including:
The Campaign Executive is responsible for synchronising the efforts of William Grant & Sons (WGS) Field Sales partners, specifically with regards to the Glenfiddich ‘Your Dram. Your Way.’ Campaign. The role will be to ensure each field sales agency is tracking against their targets and is entering and sharing the data necessary for WGS to gain a complete picture of the campaign sell-in against their overall target. Updating stakeholders on a weekly basis and managing the data entry into the campaign data management platform will be a core part of this role. This role requires a proactive, highly organised person who has good people management skills and can manage relationships across multiple teams.
Field Sales Management - tasks that primarily drive the field co-ordination including:
- Ensuring relevant agency data capture is correct
- Agencies are briefed on any changes to their remit
- First point of contact for all field sales agencies if they have questions / queries
- Identify and address any concerns about agencies reaching their target
Campaign Enquires & Communications - tasks that enable consumers and / or trade to successfully take part in the promotion:
- Answering email queries from the trade on how to get involved / where to buy the Glenfiddich deal that enables them to take part in the incentive programme
- Answering email queries from consumers on how to enter unique codes / upload photos / redeem prizes & queries about this process not working e.g. unique code error.
- Creating reports from the back-end system of the microsite on a weekly basis to share promotion and incentive status
• Toensure the field agencies understand their remit and the timescales they need to deliver against
• Maintain effective communication routes between internal (WGS) & external agencies to ensure efficient sharing & use of information.
• Driving weekly campaign updates and preparing appropriate reporting
• Other duties as required which are reasonably within the scope of the role.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?