Area Manager Mozambique
|Category:||Commercial / Sales|
Deliver the Company’s commercial & marketing objectives within the area, maximising opportunities to build long-term brand equity and value, whilst to ensuring delivery of short-term financial results and long term profit growth.
- Proactively manage the distribution network within the area, establishing strong relationships that deliver the business plans
- Identify opportunities to build new business through existing and new customers or routes to market
- Work from the global strategy to interpret and develop marketing and brand equity plans locally to ensure relevance to market and distributors
- Plan, set and agree budgets & objectives with Regional Manager
- Understand and deliver the pricing strategy for each brand and explore ways of generating brand value pricing
- Monitor and understand the P&L to deliver the annual budget and constantly seek ways to improve ROI
- Build solid awareness of external market trends (consumer, competitor, political insight), and identify opportunities to drive business development
- Effectively manage the data and information requirements of the area, working with relevant support functions to maximise time and ensure monthly reports are delivered on time
- Execute all regional programs necessary to assure business growth, such as in the Budget/Plans including Gifting, VAPs, NPD launches, On-Trade programs, etc (agree)
- Degree level
- Premium Beverage , or Wine & Spirits industry background
- Key account management experience
- Commercial experience with strong focus on customer marketing
- Distributor Management experience with responsibility for budget control
- Prestige account management experience
- African market experience
- Languages English (essential) plus local language (desirable)
- Right to live and work in Mozambique
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?
- Do you have experience within the Spirits industry?
- Do you have experience of brand marketing & activating of international brands?