Brand Ambassador, Flor de Cana East
|Location:||Home Based (US)|
Are you a passionate, inspirational Spirits professional or a quirky whiskey expert looking to contribute to projects supporting a portfolio of premium brands? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Home-based in New York, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects supporting Flor de Cana, which will include:
- Working with agencies and local teams on identification of sponsorship and partnership opportunities within Flor de Cana brand guidelines
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with national and local journalists in each market for trade, industry and lifestyle media
- Acting as the "face of Flor de Cana" for trade and consumer journalists and organize and stage events, tastings and interviews while hosting journalists (and trade) on distillery trips.
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong spirits background, either through professional experience (e.g. bartending, marketing) or strong personal interest
- Proven understanding of budget and forecast and key elements
- Proven ability to operate in different markets and cultures
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.