District Manager, CA Chains
|Location:||Home Based (US)|
|Category:||Commercial / Sales|
Are you a passionate, creative commercial professional in the Spirits industry? Do you love Glenfiddich, Hendrick’s Gin and Milagro Tequila? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Home-based in California, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects which will include:
- Working with distributor/broker management to pre-plan all WGS activity in the California off-premise chain market, includingvolume planning, spending initiatives, and KPI objectives
- Motivating and developing distributor/broker sales teams in order to achieve WGS volume targets and sell-through objectives (POS, merchandising, drink lists, brand promotion) in the market
- Effectively communicating all National Account programs to WGS Sales, Marketing teams and to Distributor/broker management
- Maintaining and analyzing market performance in order to ensure WGS goals are achieved. Routinely analyzing distributor/broker execution performance as well as gauging competitive activity in the market.
- Monitoring all in-market spending, maximizing value creation.
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience, including:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A strong background in the spirits and wine industry is required, a minimum of 5 years experience, with supplier-side experience
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.