Brand Ambassador, Hendrick's
|Location:||Home Based (WGS UK)|
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
Do you have a penchant for the peculiar? Is your mind full to bursting with miraculous cocktails? Do you possess a burning desire for all things JUNIPER?
Would you care to ASSUME the momentous responsibilities involved with being the Hendrick’s Gin Ambassador to Britain?
Are you a dynamic, creative professional? Would you like to contribute to a fantastic growing global company with a portfolio of marvellous premium brands? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Field-based, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects supporting Hendrick’s Gin, which will include:
• Acting as the "face of Hendrick’s" for trade and consumers by organising and staging wondrous events and tastings, and working with bartenders on all things juniper and cocktails.
• Working with agencies and local marketing teams on identification of sponsorship and partnership opportunities to continue to grow this most peculiar of gins among the trade and consumers.
• Developing and maintaining close relationships with journalists in each channel of trade, industry and lifestyle media.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of experience which includes:
• Spirits industry knowledge and experience is desirable
• Knowledge of the On Trade Channel
• Strong Influencer
• Strong engagement and networking ability
• Sales and Presentation Skills, as well as IT skills
If this sounds like the job for you then please apply now.
To do so, we INVITE you to TICKLE our oculars through the ELECTRONIC medium of video, telling us in under two MARVELLOUS minutes why YOU wish to be the next HENDRICK’S GIN Ambassador to Britain.
Please send your CV and the link to your two-minute video to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning “Hendrick’s Brand Ambassador UK” in the subject line.