Facilities Project Manager FTC
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join William Grant & Sons to support the Facilities team based in our Richmond office on a fixed term basis (9-12 months).
We are looking for a Project Manager with previous experience Office Fit out experience to lead the Richmond office turn-key fit out project ensuring all areas of the project brief and scope are captured, key milestones are met and the project is delivered on time, to budget and in line with client expectations whilst ensuring HSE, Legal compliance and adherence to WG&S internal Policies.
As the Facilities Project Manager your responsibilities from day one will include;
- Manage project communication with key Stakeholders by leading project meetings, attending project related forums e.g. liaising with the Employee Forum and providing clear project communications updates and presentations to the business.
- Use project management methodology and tools design, record and keep project plans up to date, tracking progress and monitor budget. Prepare and distribute progress reports, capture, track and escalate issues and potential overspends proactively with key stakeholders.
- Manage the tender process of fully scoped project, supporting the business in selection of suitable fit out provider to see project through to completion.
- Overcome any challenges and obstacles to ensure the project runs to schedule and budget.
- Safety & Environment Compliance; Promotes a positive and proactive Health and Safety culture and working environment for staff working on site during office refurbishment, working closely with Fit Out PM to plan and foresee any potential risks and address these
- Working within the Facilities Management Team, support with day to day building Hard Services during project phases as well as collaborating with the Facilities Manager on key cross over projects; including the onsite catering, hospitality and refreshments review.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Project management and execution experience involving multiple work streams and stakeholders.
- Previous Office Fit out experience
- Experience of managing tender processes and pre mobilization plans
- Contractor Management experience and IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified
- Experience of managing the commercial aspects of delivering projects including budget management and control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures
- CDM Experience
- Prince II certification
- Project management experience gained in a commercial or corporate environment
The successful candidate will have the following attributes;
- It is essential that the suitable candidate has the requisite drive, enthusiasm and ambition to lead and deliver this exciting project.
- A strong customer orientation, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and still deliver outstanding results
- A confident and strong communicator with excellent presentation skills and able to lead client meetings.
- Strong influencer with ability to negotiate skilfully and motivate key stakeholders to produce win/win results
- Personable and easy to build rapport with, is consultative in their approach and able to work independently and as part of a team
- A calm, pragmatic problem solver with the ability to focus on the big picture whilst managing conflicting priorities.
- Solutions focused with good business acumen and a sound understanding at a basic level of core project financial disciplines.
- Lead the project team to ensure they have clear objectives and action plans and that they deliver these.
- Work across key Business stakeholders to ensure the successful project launch and delivery. Coordinate between WG&S Internal Procurement lead, IT lead and H&S lead to ensure all areas are fully considered and all compliance areas are achieved.