Spirit Supply Team Leader
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
Do you have experience of working in a Continuous Improvement culture with experience of managing teams? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Spirit Supply Team Leader to lead, develop and manage aspects of filling operations, emptying operations, warehouse operations, cooperage operations to ensure the delivery of key results in line with overall Spirit Supply strategy ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation.
Based from our flagship Distillery in Dufftown, the spiritual home of our company, where our founder created the first dram of Glenfiddich 125 years ago, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects which will include:
- Lead, motivate and develops their team member in line with company values to maximise engagement.
- Lead and support improvement projects utilising continuous improvement techniques and ensure ownership and knowledge transfer is effective post project implementation.
- Using CI techniques support a drive for improved operating costs and efficient resource management.
- Monitor and implement improvements to maximise supplier performance
- Preparation and translation of operational reports to provide real-time updates on plant performance, including individual performance, and overall demonstrating compliance with the objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Manage operational expenditure to meet variable and fixed cost budgets.
- Maintains the safe operation of their process to ensure continuity of operations. Escalates where appropriate to relevant person.
We pride ourselves in embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
You should be a proven leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their full potential with experience of working in a Continuous Improvement culture. It is essential you have experience of managing teams and experience of working in a production environment
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lightson are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the skills required, please see the success profile by following the link below.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?