Global Marketing Manager Tullamore DEW
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
Ireland’s Original Triple Blend whiskey is looking for a bold champion of creative risk and disruptive thinking who will inspire the next chapter in our 188 year history.
We love a true character here - starting with our founder Daniel E. Williams. Danny worked hard, celebrated life and took a risk or two (allegedly once betting the Distillery on the nose of a horse). Now ‘Tully’ is the second largest Irish whiskey in the world and growing double digits – but with the right leader we can be much more. We’re seeking a perfect blend of irrepressible enthusiast, inquisitive mind, a streak of determination and a playful sense of humour.
It’s a lot to ask, but we think this is a one in a million job. Key responsibilities include…
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategy for growth and work with regional marketing teams to develop effective local market brand plans, ensuring that brands initiatives and best practice are shared
- Work with Regional Marketing Teams to build greater brand awareness and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Through consumer interaction drive for deeper consumer understanding to unlock new insights about these consumer groups that will deliver growth
- Develop and implement brand growth drivers that positively impact attitudes and behaviours including advertising, PR, sponsorship, experiential marketing programmes and trade marketing programmes
- Monitor and evaluate competitive activity and brand health, making key recommendations that keep us on our planned growth trajectory and share best practices
- Ensure the agreed pricing strategy is applied whilst participating in innovation and renovations that maximises WGS share of the market
- Effective management of marketing budgets to ensure all targets are met
But beware: While we are happy to wait for our whiskey to mature, this role has a short shelf life.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?