Are you a driven, focused finance professional looking to contribute a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendrick’s Gin and Milagro Tequila, to name a few? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Based in our Edison, NJ, office, the Procurement Manager will:
- · Contribute to the development of local category strategies supporting implementation across the business while ensuring alignment with global category strategies.
- · Source, select and negotiate a supply base within assigned sub-category strategies, negotiating and implementing supplier agreements to deliver optimal solutions for key market stakeholders groups.
- · Lead cross functional teams, tender activities to achieve the desired result for the business in terms of best value, ways of working & delivery, and manage ongoing supplier performance in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes:
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- · Holds or is willing to study for a procurement related qualification
- · Ability to coordinate and manage projects to a conclusion successfully
- · Experience of Liquor/FMCG environment is preferred
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.