Distilling & Technical Planning Leader
Do you have significant experience in/comprehensive understanding of processes and procedures within a Planning / Logistics, Customer Relations and Commercial environment? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are looking for a Distilling & Planning Leader to define, develop and implement the systems and process strategies for D&T Planning, Logistics and Customer Relations activities across all D&T locations.
Based at our Customer Service Centre in Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill, This role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
From day one you will be responsible for a number of exciting tasks, including:
- Define & implement the process strategies for D&T Planning, Customer Relations & Logistics in order to enable excellent customer service levels for the Distilleries supply chain in alignment with the 5 year plan.
- Perform a lead rolefor maintaining a cohesive and collaborative approach to D&T Supply Chain across our UK / Ireland distilleries for:
- All cereal deliveries to UK and Ireland distilleries to maximise efficiencies and ensure security of supply
- All inter-warehouse spirit movements to provide the most efficient route from distilling to blending and bottling
- All empty cask movements across D&T to ensure a continuous supply of wood for filling
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting of all fillable and repair wood stocks (including customer wood stocks) across all locations
- Define, develop and implement the systems which enable the delivery of these strategies and process improvements
- Planning areas to be covered are: Cereal, Wood and all Spirit movements not including Production.
- Develop strong relationships with identified stakeholders and customers and work closely with the required teams to ensure a process is in place to achieve on time in full performance and customer KPI’s.
We pride ourselves in embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
It is essential you have significant experience in/comprehensive understanding of processes and procedures within a Planning / Logistics, Customer Relations and Commercial environment and educated to degree level, preferably business or mathematically based.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the skills required, please see the success profile by following the link below.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. If you would like to be a part of this, please apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?