Warehouse and Production Support Team Member
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
Do you have good knowledge / experience of warehouse & distribution administration with a good working knowledge of warehouse management systems including the use of various reporting functions? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Warehouse and Production Support Team Member to support the Operational functions in all administrative duties relating to the loading processes in order to meet daily targets and customer service. To prepare Irish Customs documentation in order for goods to be despatched and movement of goods to be compliant.
Our brand new €35 million state-of-the-art Tullamore Distillery opened September 2014, returning whiskey production to its heartland of Tullamore 60 years after the original distillery closed its doors.
The distillery was built to meet growing international demand for Tullamore D.E.W. which has become the second best selling Irish whiskey in the world.
As a vital member of the Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Ensure that safe working practices and quality procedures are strictly followed to ensure compliance with Irish Tax & Customs, environmental legislation, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and FEMAS requirements and to produce a safe product.
- Implement best practise processes and procedures within the Tullamore Distillery administrative function, specifically FCL and LCL processes and Irish Customs documentation, in order to maximise team effectiveness and flexibility, ensuring a strong interface with Bottling, Dry Goods, Supply Chain & external customers.
- To support the team members and leader within Tullamore Distillery Packaging and Supply Chain with paper work and auditing of FCL LCL and incoming goods.
- To Support leaders and Manage all P.O and Invoice matching relating to Tullamore Distillery packaging in order to maintain PO compliance targets and On time payments for all Tullamore Distillery suppliers.
- To support the Operations team on an ongoing basis in order to deliver the weekly dispatch schedule.
- To assist the Freight and Customs Administrator and wider Operations team to meet all internal and external stakeholder requirements.
We pride ourselves in embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
It is essential applicants have a proven track record demonstrating compliance and knowledge of Irish Customs legislation with good knowledge / experience of warehouse & distribution administration. Knowledge of credit control, reconciling accounts, and PO management is desirable.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the skills required, please see the success profile by following the link below.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?