Projects Technical Administrator
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
Do you have knowledge of Engineering standards and/ or project management controls with demonstrable strong organisational and administrative ability? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a FTC Projects Technical Administrator to provide diverse technical and administrative support during the development and delivery of a major distilling capacity expansion project.
Based from our flagship Distillery in Dufftown, the spiritual home of our company, where our founder created the first dram of Glenfiddich 125 years ago, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects which will include:
- Prepare monthly progress reports on overall project scope and collate progress report information from nominated contractors / partners as required (e.g. architect, QS, vendors etc).
- Develop and maintain change control log for all aspects of the project.
- Maintain live project action log and progress and monitor actions throughto closure.
- Maintain live RFI / TQ log and ensure information is provided as required to close out queries.
- Maintain meeting calendar for project teams to optimise efficiency of input / output.
- Ensure that all project documentation is appropriately controlled and only current and live information is issued whilst historical information is archived.
- Prepare certification, commissioning, validation, O&M and handover documentation for each work package.
- Control and maintain collaborative project website to ensure information is current and relevant at all times in the project.
- Provide technical administrative support to project team as required.
It is essential you have experience in using Microsoft office applications, particularly excel/ word, with strong IT/ Technical competence with ability to generate reports and analyse data. To be Educated to HNC/D level or qualified by experience within a technical administration function is desirable.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lightson are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the skills required, please see the success profile by following the link below.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?