Service Delivery Analyst
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
Do you have an understanding of a Citrix XenApp Environment and Device Client Management tools and able to support a Microsoft Active Directory/Exchange/MSOffice environment? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to work in the Client Services team, within GTS, providing quality second and third level IT support to the business. The primary focus of the role is to resolve, to complete customer satisfaction, as many IT service requests as possible within Service Level Targets.
Our brand new €35 million state-of-the-art Tullamore Distillery opened September 2014, returning whiskey production to its heartland of Tullamore 60 years after the original distillery closed its doors.
The distillery was built to meet growing international demand for Tullamore D.E.W. which has become the second best selling Irish whiskey in the world.
As a vital member of the Client Services Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to William Grant & Sons end- users as required.
- Identify and interpret end- user requirements, action and implement IS interventions which support business delivery and align with GTS team operations.
- Suggest and contribute to ways of improving existing tasks, procedures, processes and solutions using current technology.
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating existing and / or documenting new procedures as necessary.
- Participate in IS projects where applicable and when resources are available.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level telephone, remote or desk support, resolving all calls within Service Level Targets.
We pride ourselves in embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
It is essential applicants have a demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Operating System Technologies, including but not limited to Windows Server, Microsoft Windows Operating System with an understanding of a Citrix XenApp Environment and Device Client Management tools. It is desirable you are MCP or MCSE or Mac qualified with exposure to ITIL Frameworks and have Exposure to mobile technology and support.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the skills required, please see the success profile by following the link below.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?