Planning & Reporting Team Leader
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
Do you have a comprehensive understanding of supply chain processes and procedures, and a proven leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their full potential? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Planning & Reporting Team Leader to lead, develop and deliver all planning, scheduling and reporting requirements (derived from site, HMRC and other regulators) in relation to liquid production, blending, warehousing and stock management activities.
Based from our flagship Distillery in Dufftown, the spiritual home of our company, where our founder created the first dram of Glenfiddich 125 years ago, this role will support and enable the ambitious plans of a growing global spirits company with a portfolio of premium brands, including Glenfiddich, Hendricks Gin and Grant's whisky to name but a few.
As a vital member of the team you will be involved a variety of exciting projects from day one which will include:
- Ensure compliance with all H & S, Environmental and Customs legislation in order to maintain compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Lead and deliver the planning & reporting process requirements to ensure that quarterly, monthly and weekly planning / reporting is delivered successfully.
- Manage the planning and reporting budget, including variable and fixed costs for maximum functional benefit.
- Lead and implement the stock management procedures to meet business requirements on stock control and integrity with support from warehousing team.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives that drive essential behavioural; and process change. Strong links to be developed with the distilleries, bottling, spirit supply teams, Whisky Stocks, Stock Management, Export & Logistics and Compliance teams.
- Implement best practice processes and procedures maximising effectiveness and efficiency, ensuring a strong interface with all key relationship teams.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team in line with the Company Values to maximise employee engagement, ensuring learning and development needs are planned and resourced.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the success profile by following the link below.
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people.
So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you!
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?