Operations Inventory and Planning Analyst
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Inventory and Planning Analyst to join our Operations team at Tullamore.
Reporting to the Tullamore Distillery Operations Team Leader, you will be responsible for developing, controlling and leading all planning, scheduling and reporting requirements (as required by site, Irish Revenue and other regulatory requirements). You will also drive inventory transactional accuracy in relation to liquid production, blending, warehousing and stock management activities.
We are looking for candidates with a proven ability to analyse and interpret statistical information, and experience of the implementation of best practice in a similar operating environment.
As a vital member of the Operations Team, you will be responsible for a number of key tasks including:
- Carrying out activities ensuring that safe working practices and quality procedures are strictly followed to ensure compliance with Irish Revenue, environmental legislation, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 & FEMAS requirements to produce safe food and feed products.
- Monitoring, leading and delivering all planning and reporting process requirements in order to ensure that site daily, weekly, quarterly and monthly planning and reporting activities are carried out successfully.
- Leading the implementation of stock management procedures that maximise effectiveness and efficiency and achieve Company stock control and integrity requirements.
- Continuously analysing inventory accuracy; Investigating any discrepancies and variance anomalies as well as proactively driving reconciliation requirements and identifying root cause / corrective actions.
- Driving improvements to enhance current systems and processes to deliver the required levels of end to end inventory accuracy throughout the Spirit Supply function.
- Overseeing and coordinating incoming spirit charges operation and ensuring accurate and timely recording of all incoming spirit charges in DRAMS. Auditing outgoing spirit operations as per plan.
- Working closely with the Operations Team Leader to support operational requirements and the implementation of site strategy and continuous improvement projects.
We pride ourselves on embracing the pioneering spirit of our founder, continually seeking new ways to improve and develop, and sharing your ideas, expertise, knowledge and opinions will be encouraged as part of your day to day role.
For comprehensive details of this exciting role and the responsibilities involved, please see the role profile by following the link below.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?