Manager, Human Resources
Are you a driven, focused HR professional looking to contribute a portfolio of premium brands? Are you keen to have a seat at the table and an impact on the business? If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Based in our New York office, you will be involved in a variety of tasks and projects which will include:
- Establishing rapport and relationships with employees and management to enhance support for WGS policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Managing the recruitment process from publication of job postings, initial screening, reference checking and employment offer. Liaise with hiring managers to ensure the candidate interview experience is positive and cost efficient.
- Managing Talent Development process for select internal employees
- Serving as advisor and coach on people issues including communications, hiring, employee relations, performance management, retention, and recognition, in accordance with policy and employment law.
We’re a pioneering company always looking at new ways of improving what we do, so you shouldn’t be surprised if your expertise, knowledge and opinion are asked for beyond your normal day to day work.
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience, including:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 + years experience preferably in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Generalist orientation preferred, with solid knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- 2 + years recruiting experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- PHR preferred
At William Grant & Sons, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
Our distilleries are the heart of that our commitment to grow and the people and teams that keep the lights on are essential to everything we do! So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.