Global Gifting Manager
|Region:||United Kingdom and Ireland|
Global Gifting Manager
Are you a marketing manager who is able to identify and coordinate the delivery of opportunities for new gifting solutions across the William Grant & Sons portfolio?
If you are, then this could be the opportunity for you.
You’ll be supporting the Head of Customer Marketing in developing gifting and communications solutions that can take our gifting plan from tactical packaging opportunities to an integrated and holistic plan with more coverage of high-end gifting.
You will have a variety of responsibilities which will include:
- Regularly auditing WGS and competitor gifting activity to identify our benchmarks for success
- Analysing the breadth of our insight to identify the biggest priorities for action by brand and by category
- Understanding and working with key WGS markets (particular focus: China, Taiwan, Russia, Columbia, UK, France, South Africa) to identify local commercial and competitive requirements to be considered
- Leading Global Brand teams, Digital Marketing and Sourcing Manager behind the gifting action plan and ensure strong buy-in to the desired solutions in line with the gifting objectives timeline
- Project Managing the development of solutions with brand representatives, marketing services, and operations in line with the gifting objectives and timeline
- Launching solutions to our markets to ensure wide buy-in for A&P Spend efficiencies and for maximised value sales
To be successful in this role you do need to have a certain level of qualifications and experience which includes;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience working with consumer brands and developing business solutions
- A good record of brand understanding – understanding unique approaches in line with brand positioning, visual identities and campaign platforms
- Proven record of working with and influencing other teams, often taking a lead role to deliver aligned results on a business objective
- Proven record of adapting approach for different market conditions – ie different markets / different channels, different categories / different industries
- Experience of working with premium / luxury brands
- High personal impact, ambition in vision creation, and cultural sensitivity
As the largest Scotch whisky distiller still remaining in family ownership, we take a long term view of our business and are committed to developing and supporting our people. We are also committed to expanding into new markets globally, and now have a network of offices around the world managing the production, sales, marketing and distribution of our portfolio of brands in over 180 markets.
So if you think you’re the type of Rare character that could be part of our family and thrive in a pioneering and agile environment then we would like to hear from you.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Do you currently have the legal right to work in the location of the vacancy?